HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

FUNCTIONISFORUM: Driving is a passion and your car is your canvas.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wallace
Admin

PostSubject: FUNCTIONISFORUM: Driving is a passion and your car is your canvas.   Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:52 am

This forum exists for people who love to drive. This place is not intended for fan-boys or those who modify their cars purely for looks. This is not a forum for high dollar track rats or autox trailer queens. FunctionIsForum is a lifestyle that one lives when they live to drive and the style of their car reflects that. The forum is setup in a way the allows people to discuss topics relevant to cars and modifications that make them faster. Don't forget to tell those you know about this place, but be warned only Real Drivers Wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://functionisforum.forumotion.com
acedeuce802

PostSubject: Re: FUNCTIONISFORUM: Driving is a passion and your car is your canvas.   Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:27 am

One thing I've noticed is I can't drive when other people are in the car. When I'm alone, I'll push my car to the absolute limits, and I can drive ten tenth's. When anyone is in the car, I just can't drive fast. Even when driving with Dani or Nick in the passenger seat, it's impossible for me to push my car. I just sort of realized this recently, and thought I'd share. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
USAFwrx

PostSubject: Re: FUNCTIONISFORUM: Driving is a passion and your car is your canvas.   Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:05 pm

same here, i wouldnt dare drive my car the way i do when i'm alone when i have other people in it. in the event something were to happen cause i was being dumb, i wouldnt want that on my shoulders. not saying i don't trust myself. i know my car pretty well, i know how she handles in tight corners and exactly what she can and can't handle. but that doesn't mean a suicidal deer won't come out of nowhere and throw me off my game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUNCTIONISFORUM: Driving is a passion and your car is your canvas.   

Back to top Go down

FUNCTIONISFORUM: Driving is a passion and your car is your canvas.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
functionisforum :: FIF Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: